Latest NewsAAO Spearheads Endorsement Effort Regarding Student Loan Refinancing and Recalculation
Ethics ResourcesAccess relevant ethics and accreditation resources, including the AAO’s Principles of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct
Find answers to common legal issues facing your practice here.
AAO Political Action Committee (AAOPAC)
- Handling Office Accidents Properly Can Prevent Malpractice Claims
- 20 Legal Questions Answered
- Difficult, Angry Patients/Parents - Minimizing Malpractice Claims
- Be Careful What You Promise - It Could Lead to a Malpractice Claim
- Transitions and Malpractice Exposure
- Oral Hygiene and Malpractice Claims
- Informed Consent Review - Obtain Informed Consent Before Beginning Treatment
- Doctor-Patient Language Barriers May Result in Malpractice Claims
- Adult Orthodontics and Malpractice Claims
- Overlooking Pathology Can Result on Malpractice Claims
- A Non-Compliant Patient with a Bad Outcome May Add Up to a Malpractice Claim
Immediate access to all necessary legal releases and waivers.
Immediate access to sample agreements.
Make your voice heard today.