Thank you for your interest in 2014 AAO Winter Conference. Find handouts and purchase lectures for this year's conference in the tabs above.
In the spirit of our theme of collaborative care, this meeting encouraged AAO members to invite restorative dentist colleagues for a one-of-a-kind event focused solely on the diverse issues in the care of adult orthodontic patients.
The team aspect of the event was just the beginning, as there was a comprehensive set of presentations from recognized clinical experts, covering topics ranging from new treatments in adult esthetics to sleep apnea to breakthrough orthodontic and restorative materials as well as computer assisted diagnostics and treatment.
Winter Conference Mobile Show Guide Now Available
The 2014 Winter Conference Mobile Show Guide (smart phone/tablet application, sponsored by 3M Unitek) is now available. View session details, create individual agendas, network with colleagues, complete session evaluations, view exhibitor information and more.
- Access the app at AAO at iTunes, or
- Visit the Android store via Google to access the app *
- Colville -- Aligners.pdf
- Handleman -- Point; The Case for Nonsurgical Expansion.pdf
- Lowe -- The Case for Oral Appliances in the Tx of Sleep Disordered Breathing.pdf
- Michelotti -- Limiting Your Risk When Treating Patients with TMD.pdf
- Musich -- Establishing Realistic Treatment Objectives for Adult Patients.pdf
- Robbins -- Enhancing Esthetic Results for thet Adult Ortho-restorative Patient.pdf
- Schendel -- Counterpoint; The Case for Maxillomandibular Surgery.pdf
- Sugawara -- Point; The Case for Surgery-First Orthodontics.pdf
- Vanarsdall -- The Case for Surgical Expansion.pdf
Purchase LecturesPurchase recorded lectures of previous Winter Conferences on DVD.
When and where is the meeting being held?
- February 7-9,2014 – Caesar’s Palace – Las Vegas, NV
What is the theme of the meeting?
- Adult Treatment: A Clinical Conference for Orthodontists and Restorative Dentists
What is the dress code for attendees?
- Resort Casual (polo shirts, slacks, sundresses, dress sandals)
What is the closest airport to the hotel?
- McCarran International Airport, a.k.a. Las Vegas Airport
What is the most feasible transportation to/from the hotel/airport?
- Caesar’s Palace is about 15 minutes from McCarran Airport
- The estimated cab fare is $15-$20 (one way)
When does Registration open?
- Monday, August 5, 2013
Where will Registration be located?
When will Registration be open onsite?
Will there be registration for guests?
- There will be a registration fee for guests/spouses – amount $375
- The guest registration will allow access to meal functions and Exhibit Hall, but will NOT include access to lectures or CE Credits.
Where will the Exhibit Hall be located?
- Forum Ballroom (1-11) – Caesar’s Palace
When will the Exhibit Hall be open?
- Friday, February 7 – Saturday, February 8 from 9am – 5pm
Where will the Lectures be held?
- Forum Ballroom (12-24) – Caesar’s Palace
Where can information on Housing be found?
- On the 2014 Winter Conference page of www.aaoinfo.org.
- Housing will open Monday, August 5, 2013
How many CE Credits will be available at the meeting?
- There are a total of 15 possible CE Credits
Will there be a place to check e-mail / manage CE Credits?
- There will be a cyber café to check e-mail and manage CE
- CE credits can also be managed, from home or office, at www.aaoinfo.org
Will there be food / beverages available?
- Scheduled Breakfasts/Lunches/Breaks are included in the registration fee.
To whom should Exhibitor questions be directed?
- Prior to Annual Session, Exhibitor questions can be directed to Sarah Dvorak at email@example.com or 314.292.6586
- Onsite – Exhibitors can contact Freeman Decorating or Sarah Dvorak
- All Exhibitor information can be found in the Invitation to Exhibit at www.aaoinfo.org.
What are the guidelines for Cancellations / Refunds?
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to Sarah Dvorak at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.747.2513 (fax).
- Cancellation requests received after January 31, 2014 will be processed after the meeting (beginning the week of February 10th).
- Cancellations received after March 12th will not be processed.
Registration for this event is now closed. If you registered, use this link if you need to review any of your registration details.