Together, we made history.
May 2-3, 2020 marked a historic weekend for the AAO, with the first-ever virtual annual session. AAO members made this weekend a resounding success and the premier orthodontic CE opportunity by embracing this event, lending their talents as speakers and moderators, and participating and registering in record numbers. AAO 2020: A Virtual Experience lived up to the title of the largest annual celebration of orthodontics in the world.
You showed up. Over 10,000 AAO members in addition to over 1,000 non-members joined the weekend event.
You represented. Attendees tuned in to the virtual annual session from 58 different countries.
Ready to relive it? Us too. View any lectures you missed or to revisit favorites as often as you like.
Complimentary Web Access Coming
With dozens of lectures covering a myriad of topics, there are likely a few sessions that you still want to hear. As you may know, post-conference web access is complimentary for AAO member registrants who want to listen again or may have missed some or all of the conference. In a few weeks, AAO members will receive an email with information about how to access the lecture recordings or any event you may have missed.
For those who prefer a physical copy, USBs are also available for purchase and typically ship within 6 weeks. (Web access and USB are not for CE.) View any lectures you missed or to revisit favorites as often as you like.
Don’t Forget to Register Your CE Hours
For the live CE courses you attended this weekend, you must complete session evaluations to receive credit. After you submit your evaluations, certificates are available for you to print as well as a conference transcript. To complete your course evaluations and print certificates:
- Access the AAO Virtual Annual Session conference: https://aaoinfo.digitellinc.com/aaoinfo/live/501/page/2386
- Navigate to the “Evaluations” tab in the left menu
- Find the courses you attended, and click the “Take Evaluation” button for the session viewed (note that you may only take one evaluation per time period, so be sure to select the one you actually attended)
- After you submit the evaluation, the button changes to “Print Evaluation”
- Click the button, and print, email, or save your CE certificate.
- Repeat for each session you attended
- After you have completed evaluations for all sessions, you may print a conference transcript (The “Transcript” option is located at the top of the Evaluations Tab.)
If you have questions or need help, feel free to contact the Education Department at 314-292-6581.
We’ll See You in Boston
Mark your calendars. The AAO is excited to be hosting next year’s Annual Session in Boston, Massachusetts on April 23-27, 2021. More details and registration will be available in the fall.
Thank you to our sponsors
For your support and contributions to the AAO’s 2020 Virtual Annual Session.