The 2017-18 AAO webinar series is now available as part of AAO Online Lectures, with the recent webcasts having joined hundreds of other online programs addressing key orthodontic clinical and practice management topics.
Visit Online Lectures
to access lectures in the categories you prefer, including:
● Business of Orthodontics lectures (free to all members).
Explore recent topics such as:
▪ Speak Their Language! Utilizing Technology to Communicate with the Modern Orthodontic Patient, by Dr. Daniel Bills
▪ New in Practice? Critical Financial Strategies for Success, by Brad A. Kucharo, CPA, CFP®
▪ Let Data Drive Your Strategy, by Mary Beth Kirkpatrick
▪ Building an Elite Office with Facebook Marketing, by Dr. Neal D. Kravitz
▪ Why Your Digital Marketing Isn’t Working, by Dr. Leon Klempner
▪ Measuring Orthodontic Marketing Effectiveness, by Andrew Tucker, JD, CPA, CFP®
● Doctors Lectures: Presentations are accessible with a $100 per year Online Lectures subscription or at $30 pay-per-view
. Recent additions include:
▪ Facial Esthetics Oriented Treatment Planning with VTO and TADs Dr. Sercan Akyalcin
▪ Pragmatic and Peculiar Practice Pearls, by Dr. Kelton Stewart
▪ Realistic Treatment of Patients Missing Maxillary Lateral Incisor by Dr. José A. Bósio
▪ The Doctor’s Role in Case Acceptance: Key Components of a High-Value Consultation, by Landy Chase, MBA, CSP
● Orthodontic Staff Lectures: Lectures are accessible as a benefit of membership in the Orthodontic Staff Club ($50 per practice, per year, for all staff) or at $30 pay-per-view.
Recent additions include:
▪ Clinical Photography: What is Your Doctor Looking For?, by Dr. Douglas Depew
▪ OSHA Safety Rocks – for Ortho Teams, by Jackie Dorst, RDH, BS
▪ Best Practices for Infection Control in Orthodontic Practices, by Jackie Dorst, RDH, BS
ADA CERP Recognition
The American Association of Orthodontists is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
American Association of Orthodontists designates for all CE activities, 0.25 credit hours will be awarded for each 15 minutes of activity time unless otherwise noted. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at www.ada.org/cerp