The newly launched AAO Career Center is an online portal for orthodontists seeking practice opportunities and employers wishing to recruit AAO orthodontists, as well as those seeking to sell their practices. Formerly known as Practice Opportunities and Careers, the new portal offers several new and enhanced features.
for free access to search and post available job opportunities, locum tenens, practices and equipment for sale, as well as office space for rent or lease.
Employers and Sellers:
- Search and apply for jobs, practices for sale, locum tenens, and more;
- Upload your anonymous resume so employers can contact you, but maintain control of your information and choose to whom you release your information;
- Receive an alert every time a job becomes available that matches your personal profile, skills, interests, and preferred location(s);
- Access career resources and job searching tips and tools;
- Receive a free resume review.
- Post your opportunities where the most qualified orthodontists will find and apply for them;
- Choose to remain confidential and conceal your practice information;
- Email your opportunities directly to AAO job seekers via our exclusive Job Flash email service;
- Search the resume database and contact qualified candidates proactively.
If you need assistance with this service, call 860-437-5700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.