2015 Winter Conference - Early Orthodontic Treatment: Who, When, Why and How to TreatThe primary objective of this conference was to provide evidence based information to assist the clinician to deliver appropriate early orthodontic decisions for their patients.
Onsite Program and Exhibit Guide
Need More Information or a VISA Letter?
Registration Resource CenterAlready registered? Click here to change information, link to housing, email confirmations and/or print a receipt.
The event has ended
Exhibitor InformationDJ Haman
314.993.1700 x. 530
|Early Registration||Late Registration|
|(8/15-12/19/14 at 5pm CST.)||(after 12/19/14)|
|AAO Active & Retired Members||$750||$850|
* Registration fee includes all lectures and planned food functions.
** Spouse Registration Fee does not include admittance into Lecture Hall or CE Credit.
When and where is the meeting being held?February 6-8, 2015 – Loews Miami Beach – Miami Beach, FL
Early Orthodontic Treatment: Who, When, Why and How to Treat
What is the theme of the meeting?
What are the specific objectives of the meeting?
- Provide evidence for early treatment and its timing
- Review normal growth and development and arch length changes
- Justify when early treatment is appropriate and/or inappropriate
- Illustrate treatment protocols for various malocclusions
- Provide information regarding child and family, management and children with special needs
- Review strategies for practice management, marketing, records management, fee structures, and ethical issues for early treatment
Resort Casual (polo shirts, slacks, sundresses, dress sandals)
What is the dress code for attendees?
Miami International Airport
What is the closest airport to the hotel?
What is the most feasible transportation to/from the hotel/airport?
- Loews Miami Beach is about 20 minutes from Miami International Airport
- The cab fare from Miami International to the Loews is $33 flat rate + gratuity
Friday, August 15, 2014
When does Registration open?
Loews Miami Beach Hotel, in the Americana Foyer
Where will Registration be located?
When will Registration be open onsite?
|Thursday, February 5||4pm – 6pm|
|Friday, February 6||7am – 4pm|
|Saturday, February 7||7am – 4pm|
|Sunday, February 8||7am – 12:30pm|
There will be a registration fee for guests/spouses – amount $365
Will there be registration for guests?
The guest registration will allow access to meal functions and Exhibit Hall, but will NOT include access to lectures or CE Credits.
Americana 12 – Loews Miami Beach
Where will the Exhibit Hall be located?
Friday, February 6 – Saturday, February 7 at 9:30am – 3:30pm
When will the Exhibit Hall be open?
Americana 34 – Loews Miami Beach
Where will the Lectures be held?
Where can information on Housing be found?
- On the 2015 Winter Conference page of www.aaoinfo.org.
- Housing will open Friday, August 15, 2014
There are a total of 13possible CE Credits
How many CE Credits will be available at the meeting?
Will there be a place to check e-mail / manage CE Credits?
- There will be a cyber café to check e-mail and manage CE
- CE credits can also be managed, from home or office, at www.aaoinfo.org
Scheduled Breakfasts/Lunches/Breaks are included in the registration fee.
Will there be food / beverages available?
To whom should Exhibitor questions be directed?
- Prior to Annual Session, Exhibitor questions can be directed to DJ Haman at email@example.com or 314.993.1700 x.530
- Onsite – Exhibitors can contact Freeman Decorating or DJ Haman
- All Exhibitor information can be found in the Invitation to Exhibit at www.aaoinfo.org.
Requests for registration cancellation / refunds must be received in writing, including name and registration/badge number, and sent to the attention of the Sarah Dvorak via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 800.747.2513 or mail (401 N. Lindbergh Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63141). Requests received after March 10, 2015 (30 days after meeting) will not be approved.
What are the guidelines for Cancellations / Refunds?
- Lorenzo Franchi -- Can We Grow Mandibles; Who, How, When.pdf
- Peter Greco -- To Treat or Not to Treat; That is the Question.pdf
- Lorne Koroluk -- Incisor Trauma and Early Orthodontic Treatment.pdf
- Steven Marshall -- Early vs Late Class II; What Does Science Tell Us.pdf
- James McNamara -- The Case for Non-extraction in the Mixed Dentition.pdf
- David Musich -- Orthodontic Camouflage of Class III.pdf
- Barbara Sheller -- Parent-Child Management; Insights from Contemporary Psychology.pdf
- Larry Tadlock -- Extraction-NonExtraction; The Impact on Stability and the Face.pdf
- Patrick Turley -- Orthopedic Treatment of Class III Malocclusion.pdf
- James Vaden -- Extraction in the Mixed Dentition; A Reasonable Option for Selected Patients.pdf
- Charlene White -- Building and Keeping Your File of Gold.pdf